- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, address, email address, phone number)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Halliwell Marks with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- To keep you updated about properties you may be interested in
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Provide you with our estate agency service as requested
How do we store your data?
Halliwell Marks securely stores your data via our software company, MRI Software.
Halliwell Marks will keep your personal data for six years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing it from our software.
Halliwell Marks would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Halliwell Marks from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please let us know.
What are your data protection rights?
Halliwell Marks would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 01737 30 30 99
Or write to us: Halliwell Marks, 19a High Street, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 9AA
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 01737 30 30 99
Or write to us at: Halliwell Marks, 19a High Street, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 9AA
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Halliwell Marks has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
We're here to help, so if you'd like to find out more about Halliwell Marks - your local estate agents in Reigate, how we can help you with your home move or have any other queries, please do get in touch either using one of the below, email firstname.lastname@example.org,uk, or call us on 01737 30 30 99. We'd love to hear from you.Request a Valuation General Enquiries
Thank you ! We are now living in the home which was on the market with Halliwell Marks. With good advice and support from Richard and colleagues, we all got there in the end. We first viewed the house with Rachel, who is so knowledgeable, and helpful and was really happy for us when she handed us the keys.
Excellent Service & Excellent Results. After using another agency who promised the earth but did not deliver, we instructed Richard and the team at Halliwell Marks to sell several properties we had within a portfolio and were very impressed by the professionalism and speed that Halliwell Marks found buyers and got the sales through to completion."
We are happy to recommend Halliwell Marks. We would urge your prospective clients to make the change from their current agents to your firm, as we did. I am just sorry that we persevered with our initial agent for so long. In contract to their performance, we have nothing we can criticise about the way you and your team have handled the marketing, viewings, offer negotiations and subsequent follow up. You sold our house for us in 3 weeks, whereas our previous agent had it on their books for more than 20 weeks. Faultless, Perfect, Highly Professional, Very Friendly, and Successful all fully describe how we feel about you and your team."